Some other strings in my bow:
Half of my university degree was theatre and acting, and when I have time, I still enjoy getting onstage or in front of a camera!
A short list of my theatre credits:
- First Witch, Simon Sharkey’s “Project Macbeth” dir. Robert Whitehead, Garrick Theatre (Guildford, Perth) 2014
- Assorted Roles (ensemble production), Caryl Churchill’s “Light Shining in Buckinghamshire” dir. Robert Whitehead, Garrick Theatre (Guildford, Perth) 2012
- Stepmother (lead), Tony Nicholls’s “Cinderella” dir. Cassie Vagliviello, SPY 2011
- Mary (lead), Howard Brenton’s “Gum and Goo” dir. Robert Whitehead, Garrick (Guildford, Perth) Theatre 2007
- Queen Nigella (lead), Tony Nicholls’s “The Legend of Snow White” dir. Tony Nicholls, Hayman Theatre Co. 2005
- Nobeard the Pirate (part of the comic duo), Tony Nicholls’s “Sinbad the Sailor” dir. Tony Nicholls, Hayman Theatre Co. 2004
One Bullet Too Many 2013
Short film for a university assignment by Stacey Marie. Starring Jacob Brown, David Partridge and Ellen Jurik.
Present Vision, 2007
Short film about a guy who wants to give his friend the perfect birthday present. Written and directed in 2007 by Dominica Malcolm. Starring Jeremy Malcolm and Ellen Jurik.
Based on the unperformed play by Heiner Muller
Created for a performance by Alan Chambers, performed at the Hayman Upstairs theatre.
How does an Automatic Yo-Yo Work? 2005
Introduction to 3D Animation assignment
During my time at uni, I was commissioned for a number of design and illustration jobs. Below are a selection of my paid and funded designs, in reverse chronological order: